Child’s Death Prompts Jewelry Recall Reebok is recalling 300,000 children’s attraction bracelets just because a 4-year-old died from business lead poisoning after swallowing a bit of the jewelry, thursday the government said suhagra-vs-silagra.html . The silver-colored bracelets, bearing heart-formed charms engraved with the Reebok name, received from May 2004 through this month with the purchase of children’s sneakers in major shoe stores across the country. The bracelets include high levels of lead, the buyer Product Basic safety Commission said. CPSC officials said a child from Minneapolis died after swallowing part of one of the bracelets reportedly. They did not discharge the child’s name.
Related StoriesStressed Latino parents twice as likely to have children with obesityNegative body image significantly increases obesity risk among adolescentsInner hearing damage mind warnings from nerve cellsThe researchers found that although the children attending the high-PE school did 40 percent even more activity during school hours compared to the other children, their total every week activity was no different from the others. There is, of course, a range in the quantity of activity the kids did at each school, but the range and it’s average were the same regardless of what school they went to.